- Free shipping on all orders over $175
- (814) 849-9695
$179.99 – $189.99
- Fixed Plate Design
- Four or Five All-Metal Razor Pins
- Micro-Adjustable Windage and Elevation
- 2nd- and 3rd-Axis Adjustments
- 2-inch Aperture
- 6061 T6 Construction
- All Stainless Steel Hardware
- Pin Sizes: 0.010, 0.015, or 0.019
- Weight: 8.5 ounces
- Threaded for an Optional Sight Light
- Install the Lens of your choice using the Venom Series Lens Kit! https://viperarcheryproducts.com/product/venom-series-lens-kit/
The Venom Pro is a fully featured compact hunting five-pin bow sight, constructed of machined and anodized 6061 T6 aluminum with stainless steel hardware for strength, rigidity and durability. The Venom Pro’s aluminum sight housing has a 2-inch aperture that is threaded to accept optional Zeiss coated lenses. A highly visible 0.35-inch diameter, 1-inch-long bubble level is located at the bottom of the housing. Four or Five aluminum Razor Pins are independently adjustable for elevation, and three diameters of fiber-optic threads are available: 0.010-, 0.015- or 0.019-inch.
The sights are equipped with second- and third-axis adjustments that are located before the windage and elevation adjustments to allow for correct true-level positioning of the sights housing. The Venom Pro has major and micro windage and elevation adjustments, which allows for maximum accuracy as well as a wide range of adjustment. A lever lock secures the micro adjustments. The Venom Pro also has two mounting positions to compensate for major elevation adjustments.
Venom Pro measures 7.25 inches in length and weighs 8.5 oz. The sight is manufactured in the USA and carries Viper Archery Products’ limited lifetime warranty.
.010, .015, .019
Left Hand, Right Hand
There are no reviews yet.