- Single Competition-Style Up-Pin Design
- 1 3/4- or 1 3/8-inch Diameter Housing
- Fully Machined 6061 T6 Aluminum Construction
- All Stainless Steel Hardware
- Zeiss-Coated Glass Lenses in 2X, 3X, 4X, or 6X
- Pin Sizes: 0.010, 0.015, or 0.019
- 24 inches of Fiber Optic Strand for Maximum Brightness
- Complete Scope Includes Housing, Retainer Ring, and Lens
Viper target archery scopes are machined from 6061 T6 aircraft aluminum. Each Viper Scope features a true competition-style up-pin that is both thin and low profile, so target blocking is extremely minimal. The stainless steel up-pin completely encapsulates and protects the 24-inch-long fiber-optic strand. The strand wraps around the housing above a reflective strip for maximum light gathering, which also makes replacement easy. The Sidewinder XL is available with a choice of three fiber-optic diameters: 0.010-, 0.015- or 0.019-inch. Zeiss coated glass lenses provide crystal clear sight pictures, and 2X, 3X, 4X and 6X magnifications are available. The Viper Scope can be mounted with the pin is traditionally oriented or inverted to expose the lower part of the target. It comes complete with housing, retainer ring, and lens.
|Dimensions||8.75 × 6 × 2.25 in|
1 3/4", 1 3/8"
2x, 3x, 4x, 6x
.010, .015, .019